CBD MCT oil is so popular and effective because it takes that base tincture and improves it with the addition of a carrier oil.
MCT oil is a dietary supplement that is made up of MCT fats, that can be found in coconut oil. This oil can actually be derived from coconuts. But it is a much more concentrated compound when compared to coconut oil. It contains 100% MCTs, whereas coconut oil only contains about 45% – 65% MCTs.
MCT improves the absorption (bioavailability) of CBD because whole-plant CBD extract is fat-soluble. CBD dissolves into fatty medium-chain triglycerides. And synchronizes with your system as soon as it passes through the digestive tract. MCTs travel straight from the gut to the liver and do not require bile to be broken down as longer-chain fatty acids do. This is what makes MCT oil the most efficient way to consume full-spectrum CBD oil. It causes cannabinoids to be absorbed faster and interact with the body quickly and easily.
Since CBD is a fat-soluble substance, it is the most effective when paired with a lipid-like fatty acid. Therefore, MCT oil acts as a carrier for CBD, allowing a large concentration of the substance to absorb into the bloodstream. It also helps prevent the CBD from degrading in the digestive system. Using a superior carrier like MCT, oil guarantees that you will get the highest absorption rate possible.
Health Benefits Of MCT
- MCT is beneficial for weight loss and fat burning. And is growing in popularity as a health supplement. Clinical studies have reported that MCT may reduce lactate buildup in athletes and assist in the use of fat for energy.
- MCT for brain-related conditions. Some research shows MCT oil may help ease problems with thinking, memory, or decision. If you have Alzheimer’s disease, your brain may not use glucose well. Some experts think using ketones as an energy source instead may help your brain work better. And help manage conditions such as epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and autism.
- MCTs have antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antifungal effects.
- Streptococcus, staphylococcus, Neisseria, and others Harmful bacteria are known to cause viruses that have been killed by MCTs. Your gut health and microbiota affect everything from energy expenditure to our ability to absorb vitamins and minerals. So it’s important to keep it balanced and healthy.
- MCT oil may reduce heart disease risk factors such as weight, cholesterol, and inflammation. Overweight men found that taking MCT oil combined with phytosterols and flaxseed oil for 29 days reduced total cholesterol by 12.5%.
- MCT oil may help manage diabetes by reducing fat storage and increasing fat burning. It may also help you control your blood sugar. A small study based in China studied 40 people with diabetes. And found that the participants who consumed MCT oil daily had significant reductions in body weight, waist circumference, and insulin resistance compared to those taking corn oil containing LCTs.
- The small size of the carbon molecules in MCT oil also increases its solubility in biological fluids such as blood.
CBD and MCT oil are two in one matching set. Quality matters. We appreciate your transparency and trust. We shipp to all 50 states and internationally. Third-party tested to ensure consistency and quality.